I had the pleasure recently to test out 5 of IT Cosmetics Best Sellers and I can say is there is a definite reason these are best sellers. I am not really sure what took me so long to try any of these products as I love their Ombre Bronzer and blush. I had heard so many good things from family and friends and fellow bloggers on Instagram over and over so as soon as these arrived I put them to the test. In case you are new to IT Cosmetics they are sold at Ulta Beauty, which makes the brand accessible which I love!!! Here is a little background on the brand “IT Cosmetics™ works with plastic surgeons to develop clinically proven, innovative, problem-solving products that harness cutting-edge, anti-aging technologies and skin-loving ingredients to truly give you the power to be Your Most Beautiful You™.”
Product Guide & Breakdown
1. Your Skin But Better CC Cream with SPF 50+: This CC Cream has a serious fan base, has an award winning formula, number 1 seller and after trying it I get it 100%!!!! This product has impressed me the most out of the 5. It literally covers everything including my redness which is hard to come by yet doesn’t feel like a foundation. It can be a little too matte for me some days but all I do is squeeze in my MAC Strobe Cream (see swatches here) and it gives the perfect dewy effect. The best shade for me is Medium and in the winter if it seems to dark all I need to do is mix it in my moisturizer and it will lighten up a bit. This product also has an luminous option which I will be buying to try! If you are looking for an easy all in one product this is it! This delivers 7 products in 1, ummmm yes please!!!!
- Full-coverage foundation
- SPF 50+ UVA/UVB broad-spectrum physical sunscreen
- Brightening color corrector
- Hydrating anti-aging serum
- Poreless finish primer
- Dark spot concealer
- Moisturizing day cream
2. Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer: If you have been following me for a while you know I prefer a dewy concealer that gives great coverage that does not look too thick or matte. This concealer covers the dark circles, gives the most dewy fresh look under your eyes and blends out beautifully. The best shade for me is Medium and there are 7 shades available. Some skin benefits this concealer has to offer:
- Anti-aging peptides
- hydrolyzed collagen
- hyaluronic acid
3. Super Hero Elastic Strength Volumizing Mascara: One swipe and I was in shock. I normally do not spend money on high end mascara because there are too many fabulous options at the drugstore. However this mascara has given me faith again in High End Mascara. All I can say is they don’t call this a Super Hero for nothing!
4. Brow Power Universal Brow Pencil: I am not sure how these brands made shades that are Universal but its happening and I LOVE IT! Developed with surgeons it made to adhere to the skin and look like real hair. It literally melts into my brows for a natural look which you all know I prefer. Some Ingrediants in this product include:
- saw palmetto
- green tea
- vitamins A, C, E,
5. Bye Bye Pores Silk HD Anti-Aging Micro Powder: Powders are not our friend as we age (insert dewy makeup here lol). This powder however was specifically designed for aging women who want to set their makeup. Per the Ulta Website ” delivers a face-perfecting airbrush effect. It absorbs oil and shine, and blurs away the look of pores, without settling into lines and wrinkles. It sets makeup and helps to diffuse the appearance of wrinkles and pores instantly” I will say it does what it claims. I prefer the loose powder over the pressed powder as I feel it just works better with my skin and shows better results for me.
I know we have dicussed the 5 IT Cosmetics Best Sellers but there are two I need to add in here. The Ombre Bronzer and Blushes are just stunning and some of my favs in my personal makeup collection.
CC+ Radiance Ombre Blush: This blush for obvious reasons is stunning to look at but it gives a natural flush of color and glow! It is available in 3 shades and guaranteed to finish off any of your looks beautifully! Shade shown is Sugar Plum.
CC+ Radiance Ombre Bronzer: I do not even know where to begin with this bronzer other than you need it! It has a glowy side and a matte side so you can pick and choose or swirl your brush around to get all the goodness this bronzer has to offer, which is what I do. It gives you the most perfedt warm glow for your face and body. I always bronze up my skin especially when I am going out at night or to an event. I take a huge powder brush and go to town and this bronzer has been a staple in my routine for 3 years now.
What IT Cosmetics best sellers do you use? Let me know in the comments!
*Disclaimer: Products were sent for editorial consideration. All opinions are my own and honest. Links associated with BPAMC are affiliate links. Thank You so much for your constant love and support to Beauty Products Are My Cardio