Winter is coming and no I am not talking about Game of Thrones, I am talking about Chicago. Wind burning your face and temperatures below zero type of winter is coming lol My skin takes a beating every year and my skin ranges from Normal to Combo but when its dry its very dry! When it comes to must have products to combat my winter skin and really all year long Kiehl’s products are my go to. Kiehls products can be a bit more costly however a little goes a long way so the product will last you a good amount of time! I do use these all year long but in the other seasons I am able to try more or be bit more flexible because I am not soooo dry! Lets talk about these Kiehl’s must have skin savers! Bonus?!!!?? Kiehl’s is now sold at Sephora!!
- Ultra Facial Cream: This face cream is well creamy and leaves my skin hydrated and dewy. It can be a bit wet to the touch at first. It doesn’t dry down fully for a while but I prefer this. It offers 24 hours of hydration and is available in three sizes, one being only $16 so its a great way to try this product. Kiehl’s recently added a SPF option which I was using over the summer and loved it.
- Midnight Recovery Concentrate: Midnight Recovery will give you moisture with just 2-3 drops. It can be used alone or with your favorite nighttime moisturizer. Sometimes I just add one drop into my moisturizer and it is still hydrating enough! With a blend of oils, including lavender, evening primrose, and squalene you will have softer and smooter skin by morning.
- Daily Reviving Concentrate: If you want to glow then you need this! Again all it takes is 2-3 drops but even with one drop mixed in your moisturizer especially if you are using the Ultra Facial Cream. With antioxidant protection and a blend of natural oils, including ginger root, sunflower, and tamanu you will not regret this purchase.
- Cucumber Herbal Conditioning Cleanser: A newer cleanser to the Kiehls family. I have been using it for about a month now and love it! Suitable for all skin types but specifically those with dry and sensitive skin (its my perfect match lol) It is a foaming gel formula that will not strip your skin and leaves the skin feeling smooth and soft. One thing that will turn me off immediately to a face wash? Dry and tight skin after I dry off my face. This one will not do that to you I promise!
- Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado: I can not say enough about this eye cream. It literally saved my dry under eyes. After kids my skin changed and this brought life back to my eye area due to the avocado oil this is infused with. I prefer to use this at night because it is a bit thick (in a good way) and I have other day creams I use but for night this cream is amazing! Again a little goes a long way so no matter what size you choose you will get a lot of bang for your buck!
- Turmeric & Cranberry Seed Energizing Radiance Mask: Do not tell my husband I told you but he is obsessed with this mask. The first time we both tried it he said “you can tell this is a good high quality mask” (his exact words lol) This is made to use during the day to brighten your skin and yes it does just that however it exfoliates as well. This is where my dry skin loves it! When you are ready to remove the mask all you need to do is take a wet rag and go in circular motions and let the cranberry seeds work their magic. Your skin will be feeling fresh, bright and smooth!
Here are some of my Kiehl’s Wish List Items:
- Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Mask
- Super Multi-Corrective Cream
- Powerful-Strength Line-Reducing Concentrate
Well there you have it, my must have Kiehl’s products and a few I am looking to get my hands on in the near future! What skincare items are you loving? Do you have a Kiehl’s product you love that I didn’t mention? Let me know below!
DISCLAIMER: Products were sent for editorial consideration. All thoughts and opinions are my own. Links associated with BPAMC are affiliate links and help support this site. Thank You for your constant love and support to Beauty Products Are My Cardio