M∙A∙C Snow Ball. Find your rhythm. All eyes are on the cool kids, hanging out, swaying to the beat, showing off with a little festive flirtation. You’re the sleighbelle of the ball, dancing until morning, feeling alive, reveling in the new generation. The lights catch a crystal and glitter snowflake adornment, all the bling you’ll ever need – everyone goes starstruck. See you on the dance floor.
Tis the season! The holiday makeup collections are debuting and MAC just killed it!!! I am not a huge holiday or limited edition type of beauty addict but here and there I will get excited and purchase a few things. However this year, things have changed! From the gold packaging, to perfectly matched gift sets and snowball sparkles I am feeling all the holiday cheer! The collection is set to roll out in two parts and feature Whisper of Gilt, which has a cult following.
Available now online and in stores but make sure to keep an eye out for more to come. Some of the products below are not up on MAC’s website yet or not available just yet. I will keep you all posted! Lets just get into the breakdown, gold and glitter perfection!
PRODUCT BREAK DOWNS & SWATCHES
*Please note: On swatch pictures I did not make any edits to keep the colors of swatches as true as can be.
- Warm Ice – dull light pink with silver sparkle (frost)
- I’m Glistening – light pink with purple sparkle (frost)
- Elle Belle – deep red (amplified)
- Its Snowing – pinky purple shimmer
- Delicate Drift – light pink with sparkle
- Stylish Merry – gold shimmer
- Happy Go Dazzlingly – gold with sparkle
- 36 Gold
- 64 Silver
- Festive Bling
When it comes to gift sets MAC has you covered. Whether you are looking for the Lipstick junkie in your life, an avid MAC collector, for yourself or a beauty lover in general these are perfectly put together.
Mini Matte Shades:
- Party Commencing (light neutral pink)
- Little Darling (clean light nude)
- Please Me (muted rosy tinted pink)
- Mangrove (hot, bright red)
- Ruby Woo (very matte vivid blue red)
- Rebel (midtonal cream plum)
- Flat Out Fab (bright plum matte)
- Good Kisser (midtone fuchsia)
- Diva (intense reddish burgundy)
- Velvet Teddy (deeptone beige)
- Whirl (dirty rose)
- Stone (muted greyish taupe brown)
- Dazzle The Night Away – white with while gold sparkling reflects
- Spun From Gold Dazzle – yellow gold with heavy gold reflects
- Evening Light – mid – tone brown gold pearl (veluxe pearl)
- Well Past Midnight – black with high silver and gold pearl (lustre)
- Cinder – dark charcoal (matte)
- Just Gleaming – peachy nude (extra dimension)
- Snowdusk – silvery warm taupe (extra dimension)
- Photogravure Technakohl Liner – soft black with brown undertone
- Black Extreme In Extreme Dimension Lash – black
Red Lip Bag
- Hooray For Holiday Lipstick – intense cool red (matte)
- Joy To Enjoy Lipglass – deep intense red
- Kiss Me Quick Pro Longwear Lip Pencil – yellow red
If you are a MAC fan or Beauty fan in general there is something for you in this collection. My personal favorite is the Red Lip Bag. You guys know I love to rock a red lip and this has everything you need. I don’t know if its the gold packaging, the details or all the sparkle but this collection will make you want to go ice skating while it is snowing sipping hot cocoa.
Are you loving this Holiday Collection?
Please subscribe and share on Pinterest!
WANT MORE MAC POSTS:
- Must have MAC Nudes Part 1
- Must have MAC Nudes Part 2
- Must have MAC Red Lipsticks
- MAC Liptensity Line
- MAC Vampy Lipstick
- MAC X MACY’S EVENT: Girls Night Out
Please note the entire collection is not shown above and it has not all been released yet on the MAC website.
DISCLAIMER: MAC Snowball Collection was editorial consideration. All thoughts and opinions are my own. Links associated with BPAMC are affiliate links. Thank You for your constant love and support to Beauty Products Are My Cardio