With all of us being so busy these days we all want beauty products that will be quick, easy to use, effective and reliable. Now I know there are probably way more products out there that can make for an easy beauty routine but I have found these 5 to work for me and my lifestyle. In case you are newer to my blog I am a mother of two and I work a full time job in downtown Chicago. I travel into the city everyday by train and with two kids in the morning there are beauty products I must use to make life easier. Often I have 5 minutes left for my makeup or will do my makeup on the train. So many women do this. Crazy right?!? I love watching what others are doing to learn some new time saving tips from them lol!! I truly enjoy taking my time to do my makeup and hair but most days that is not my reality. Over the years I have found these 5 products will indeed create a quick and easy beauty routine or at least help you out when you just don’t have the time!
1. DRY SHAMPOO: I honestly wish I was one of those women who can use dry shampoo for 3-5 days to take that step out of my routine but I cant without my hair looking like an oily mess. However I can do it for one day and I will take that over no days. Using dry shampoo is your perfect way to save time from 1 day to up to even 5 days to make for an easy beauty routine in the morning. One I am loving right now is:
- Eva NYC Freshen Up Dry Shampoo: Its affordable for one and you all know I love affordable products. Its sold at Ulta Beauty and CVS Pharmacy so that makes it accessible to many women which I appreciate because here I am taking about easy beauty routines so the products should be easy to find too. Most importantly it works, has a fabulous smell and does not leave any sort of residue on your hair. It has Vitamin C in it that enhances shine, moisturizes and strengthens the hair!! WIN!!! Another important ingredient is the Natural Rice Starch. This ingredient is a gentle yet effective alternative to talc or aluminum. So by using Eva NYC in the morning even if its every other day for me it helps save time and makes getting ready that much easier for me.
2. POTTED EYE SHADOW: This type of product is perfect for that one sweep of color you need to look awake or to finish off a look. I prefer bronze and chocolate colors but grab whatever potted eyeshadow color that works for you. I love to buy shades perfect for everyday. Remember I said I do my makeup on the train sometimes? Well using my finger for applying products makes things easy for me. A couple I use a ton are:
3. TINTED MOISTURIZER / BB – CC Creams: There are so many options out there from sheer coverage, bb creams, cc creams, fuller coverage, aging benefits ect ….. I am just starting to really dig into this portion of the beauty world because I have absolutely fallen in LOVE with this type of product. I do my morning skin care routine, take the product squeeze onto my fingers and slather it all over my face. NO TOOLS REQUIRED. Now are there days I use a small stippling brush or my beauty sponge to apply? Of course but the texture of this type of product just makes it that much easy to skip that step and slap it onto my face. No fuss no muss. Here are three I am using non stop in my rotation:
4. 2 IN 1 PRODUCTS: Ok who does not love a good multi -tasker, space saver and all around hero product to make life easier?!!? I love simplifying life and when I can get more bang for my buck its a win win!!! You wont go wrong with these:
- MAC STUDIO QuickTrik Stick
- ELF Cosmetics Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder
- Wander Beauty On The Go Blush & Illuminator
5. STICK CONCEALERS: I LOVE concealers. LOVE THEM!! I have become quite obsessed with eye products in the last few months and stick concealers are just so easy they are a must have for your collection. This product is an important part in my train makeup routine because there is no mess and no fuss. I can apply the ones I own with my finger and or brush. Of course I love using a beauty sponge to apply any concealer but these will blend for you and apply easy with your finger or brush. The brush I have been using is the Elf Cosmetics $3.00 Concealer Brush. Yes you read that correct $3!!! Here are some stick concealers I have in rotation
- Maybelline Dream Brightening Creamy Concealer
- MAC Studio Fix Perfecting Stick
- Amazing Cosmetics Amazing Concealer Hydrate
- Revlon PhotoReady Concealer
What products are your go to for an easy beauty routine or just to make your life easier? Have you tried any of these products? I am always on the look out for new ones to try. Let me know in the comments below.
DISCLAIMER: This post is sponsored by EVA NYC. Thoughts and opinions are my own and always honest. Some links associated with BPAMC are affiliate links. Thank You so much for your constant love and support to Beauty Products Are My Cardio.