If something will make my skin look dewy, hydrated or glowy (I know its not a word but work with me here) I will try it! I prefer my skin to be dewy even though I have combination skin which means my T – Zone gets oily. If you are anything like me keep reading to find out why you need all 4 Pixi Mists. All four Pixi Mists can be found at select Target Stores, Target Online and www.pixibeuaty.com. They retail for $15.00 and there are 4 to choose from however you can use these together to create the perfect #multimisting experience. Lets take a look at what each one does per the Pixi Beauty Website.
Makeup Fixing Mist (after makeup to set and hydrate)
• Prolongs makeup wear and keeps it from moving, melting, and settling into fine lines or pores
• The rose water and green tea infused formula comforts, protects and balances skin for a fresh face
• Extends and refreshes makeup, hydrates and balances
• Sets makeup adds a soft-focus finish
This Mist is very similar to the MAC FIX Plus Spray (which is a holy grail product for me. See it here) You can use the Makeup Fixing Mist to set your makeup, hydrate or refresh your skin & even spray on your makeup brushes to intensify pigments and to prolong wear makeup application
• Gives a glowing, luminous and smooth complexion
• Enriched with 13 natural oils plus propolis, aloe vera and fruit extracts
• Hydrates, protects and nourishes
• Sets makeup, adds a dewy finish and protects skin
• Refreshes makeup, hydrates and adds glow
Glow mist is a must have for summer. Who doesn’t want to glow in the summer? This gives you a perfect dewy glow! Yes PLEASE!!!!
• Boosting Treatment Toner mist gives a revitalized awakened effect to complexion
• The orange blossom water base is blended with skin-loving citrus fruit extracts, lavender, and arginine
• Strengthens and tones
• Adds hydration and a protective veil
• Cools, refreshes, & wakes up skin
My skin seriously wakes up after I spray this on. I have used it at night and in the morning for an extra boost and it smells amazing!
• This featherlight mist provides an instant surge of hydration with hyaluronic acid to plump skin
• A blend of black oat, provitamin A, and linoleic acid makes this rejuvenator the perfect first layer of moisture before serums or makeup
I have sprayed this on before and after makeup and love it!!! It gives that extra boost of hydration my skin needs right now!
If you are looking to add some glow or hydration into your skincare routine and or makeup routine these are the facial mists for you! Its hard to say which one I would say to start with because I love them all for so many different reasons but I will try to make this simple.
Would love to know how you are using these mists if you have them or which ones you are thinking about picking up! Let me know in the comments below.
*Pixi Beauty generously sent these to BPAMC. As always thoughts and opinions are my own & honest. Some links associated with Beauty Products Are My Cardio are affiliate links. Thank You for your constant love and support to BPAMC