Nude Lips are so classic and can be worn with many different makeup looks. I love experimenting with different tones for the fall and in general. Lets be honest nude makeup is my favorite lol Whether its a brown toned nude or a more pink/mauve nude there are endless options when it comes to MAC, not just with shades but with different finishes. One thing I love about MAC , no matter your skin tone they have you covered! With fall just around the corner I wanted to show you 9 more must have MAC Nude Lipstick!
Colors Top – Bottom:
**Shop by clicking shade names**
- YASH deep neutral – matte finish
- TWIG soft muted brownish pink – satin finish
- FAUX muted mauve pink – satin finish
- MEHR dirty blue pink – matte finish
- CHERISH soft muted peachy beige – satin finish
- TAUPE muted reddish – taupe brown – matte finish
- HUG ME flesh pink – lustre finish
- KINDA SEXY neutral pinky rose – matte finish
- WHIRL dirty rose – matte finish
Do you spot any of your favorites? Hug Me is such a beautiful nude and because its a lustre finish I love the way it looks and is a nice change from my normal mattes. I can mix it with other colors easily or switch it up with different lip liner shades. Whirl is new to me even though I know it has a cult following (late to the game I know!!!) Whirl is such a fun darker shade on me that brings me back to the 90’s and I LOVE IT!
What are your must have nude lipsticks? Do you have MAC lipsticks you can not live without? For me Honey Love, Spirit and Blankety are some of my must haves see swatches HERE. I am excited to switch things up for Fall this year! Don’t forget to subscribe, share and pin!