The Orly Fall 2016 Mulholland Collection is here and its PERFECT! Between some classic colors, bold colors and a bit of sparkle you are sure to find the perfect fall inspired look! I was immediately drawn to the mauve color (Hillside Out) which has a very small amount of shimmer to it but you would not think that looking at the bottle. I wanted to add a bit more sparkle so I took the color (Meet Me At Mulholland) and used it on my ring finger to give that extra pop to my manicure. I normally do two coats of polish but with my ring finger I did one of Hillside Out so the sparkle was able to be seen and used two coats of Meet Me At Mulholland.
Here is a close up of the two colors I used to create my fall inspired manicure.
- Meet Me At Mullholland
- Hillside Out.
Colors below from L- R:
- Cahuenga Pass (Bright Orange)
- Mansion Lane (Muted Grey)
- Hillside Hideout (mauve with a small golden shimmer)
- Party In The Hills (black and gold micro glitter)
- Million Dollar Views (copper with golden shimmer)
- Meet Me In Mulholland (copper and purple irregular glitter flecks)
Where to Buy:
Which shades are you interested in and what colors do you love for the fall? Would love to hear in the comments below!!
*The collection was generously sent to me for review. As always opinions are my own and honest.