“Liptensity Lipstick pushes the boundaries of colour. With the expertise of tetrachromat Maureen Seaberg — who has thegenetic ability to see up to 100 million hues imperceptible to the
average naked eye — M·A·C has created an unprecedented spectrum of 24 shades with extreme, undeniable colour intensity, using our groundbreaking High-Frequency Tetrachromatic Pigments technology”
When I swatched the Liptensity Lipsticks (see my swatches here) I could see the pigment was intense but after experiencing them for a week I am beyond impressed. They will be available online 9/20 and in-stores 9/21 through 11/17. You do not want to miss out on these limited edition lipsticks.
- They last all day with minimal touch ups
- Non drying with a satin finish and very comfortable to wear.
- Gel formula allows for smooth application
- The packaging makes it so simple to grab the color of your choice as the packaging matches the color!
- Don’t be intimidated by the shape of the lipstick they go on easy and you do not need a lip liner
- No smell or funny tastes which is a huge determining factor for me when choosing lipsticks
Colors I am loving:
- Smoked Almond
- Burnt Violet
What colors are you thinking of adding to your collection?
*These were sent to BPAMC for reviewing purposes by MAC Cosmetics. As always opinions are 100% honest and my own.