Seoul Mamas mission is to ” hydrate and soften your skin; to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and provide intense hydration to improve overall skin tone” This is what we all want right? If you are looking for sheet masks that do just that for your skin, look no further.
In case you are new to this Korean beauty product, a sheet mask is a simple and easy way to treat your skins needs. You place the mask on your face and leave it on for 10-20 min while you sit back and relax. When you are done you take it off and throw it away. That’s it!! No mess of the mask getting all over your skin, on your hands or on your face towels. This is the exact reason why I love sheet masks so much. No mess and no fuss!
The Seoul Mamas Sheet Masks are made from 100% bamboo material and the ingredients for the serum are:
- Caviar extract (filled with vitamins and minerals)
- Hyaluronic acid (one of the biggest trends in skincare right now because it works!)
- Apple and wild cherry fruit extract (filled with vitamin C and antioxidants)
- Chamomile flower (helps with dark spots from sun damage)
A couple things they are NOT made with are Parabens and Sulfates which is a huge plus in my book. I am not 100% paraben free as I have discussed in previous skin care posts however I do believe parabens are a trigger for my redness & breakouts in my skin.
You can find the sheet masks on Seoul’s website here. They are sold for $8.00 per sheet mask (you all know I love a beauty product that is $10 or less) or a box of 5 for $35, which is a great deal. The packaging is beautiful and sturdy and the sheet masks works. They have hydrated my skin and left my skin texture looking smoother and younger.
Do you want a chance to win a pack of 5 for yourself? There will be two winners!!
The rules for the giveaway are simple:
- Must be following me on Instagram
- Tag a friend on the picture posted on my instagram page
- In the comments below tell me why you want to win
- Giveaway will end 12/6 at 5pm CST
That is it!!! Good Luck!!!
*** This is a sponsored post and giveaway by Seoul Mamas. As always opinions and thoughts are honest and 100% my own***