It is no secret I love a fab find especially when its under $10 and from the drugstore. Out of this list only two are over $10 but trust me they are worth it! On Tuesdays on my Instagram I like to showcase products that are $10 or less because lets face it, there are some gems at the drugstore. When it comes to must have drugstore products, these 10 products are tried and true, always in reach and in rotation. To see my other fab finds on Instagram use #10orlesstuesday to see my posts.
Drugstore Product List: (click product to shop)
- Milani Blushes: I love blush, like really really love blush. Milani Blushes are so affordable, come in multiple shades and have such pretty packaging. Who else is a sucker for classic pretty packaging? Shades I love and use most often are Rosa Romantica and Luminoso (see some Milani swatches HERE. They go on so smoothly and blend like a dream. Its like using a High End Blush.
- NYX Butter Glosses: If you are a gloss type of person and have not tried these you must! For under $5 and 34 shades to choose from you are guaranteed to find a shade or two, three or five lol They are very comfortable on the lips, not sticky and provide a nice amount of color. You can wear these glosses alone or over your favorite lipstick for an added pop of shine!
- L’Oreal Pro Glow Foundation: Want affordable foundation that will give you a beautiful dewy glow with medium coverage that looks like your skin? This is the one to try. It is so versatile and has become a Holy Grail product. I mix it with my moisturizer, use it alone or I will mix it with my matte foundations for a boost of hydration and glow. My skin is combination but I still prefer to be hydrated and will blot my T Zone when needed. If you have dry skin you will love this foundation!
- Wet N Wild Color Icon Blush: For $2.99 this blush goes on like High End but will give you more money in your pocket for more makeup! Hehe!!! Two nude/peach shades that have stolen my heart are Apricot In The Middle & Rose Champagne
- Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer: This bronzer will warm up your face and sculpt it while smelling like you are in the tropics! The name is true to its formula because its extremely buttery, blends like a dream and I can say this is a pretty darn close dupe for NARS Laguna Bronzer.
- Maybelline Baby Skin Primer: Not only does this make my pores look smaller, my makeup lasts all day. I love this one specifically because its clear. Other pore filling primers are a nude color and I have found the others I have tried (Smashbox, Benefit and Dr. Brandt) have clumped up on my skin. So this one is a winner for me and gets the job done!
- Milani Lipsticks: If you have been following me for a while you know MAC Lipsticks are my absolute favorite but when it comes to drugstore lipsticks Milani are the best. They are so close to MAC and I love finding MAC dupes with Milani Lipsticks. There are so many shades and different finishes to choose from. Pigmented, comfortable on the lips and no funky smells and or tastes. One thing I can not handle is a lipstick with a ton of fragrance in it. Who else is like that?
- Maybelline Fit Me Foundation – Smooth & Dewy: Another fabulous drugstore foundation that will leave you looking natural and dewy. I love natural makeup and have found so far these two to give me that at the drugstore. The coverage is medium and will last all day on your face.
- NYX Gotcha Covered Concealer: This concealer is $5.99, full coverage, comes in 20 shades, infused with coconut oil so it gives the most beautiful dewy finish and is a dupe for Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer. The ingredients are almost identical, trust me you can not go wrong with this one. It does not crease on me and I usually don’t need to set it (but I know that is a preference – see my Top Dewy Concealers HERE)
- L’Oreal Lash Paradise Mascara: One of L’Oreal’s newest products has me jumping for joy! If you are already a L’Oreal Mascara fan this most certainly is one you need to try. If you are new to L’Oreal mascara you wont be disappointed. The amount of length and volume that is achieved will have you putting all your other mascaras to the side. PS if you want to try a mascara primer I highly recommend the L’Oreal Voluminous Lash Primer.
What are some of your must have drugstore products? I am always on the hunt for a good deal! Please make sure to subscribe and Pin away on Pinterest if you loved this post!
DISCLAIMER: Some links associated with BPAMC are affiliate links. Thank You for your constant love and support to Beauty Products Are My Cardio