Who doesn’t love concealer? In most recent years I have become concealer obsessed. I love concealers in all shapes and sizes lol. Full coverage, matte, dewy, sheer ect. Nothing beats an affordable concealer that works. Shape Tape Concealer by Tarte Cosmetics was all the rage at one point and still holds a lot of hype. Is it that good? Ehhh I was not too impressed. The formula for me was too thick and drying. When Makeup Revolution came out with this so called Shape Tape Concealer Dupe the YouTube world went crazy over it I was very intrigued. The concealer is only $7 and holds a lot of the same benefits as shape tape. In short this is a fantastic concealer at the drugstore for a fraction of the cost of Tarte’s Shape Tape. With full coverage matte creamy finish and easy to blend you can not go wrong.
- 25 shades – YES you read that right.
- Available at Ulta Beauty and RevolutionBeautyUSA.com
- Conceal and Define
- Full Coverage
- $7.00 USD
- Creamy and blendable
- Matte Finish
- All shades are available HERE and 18 shades are available HERE
Swatches and Shade Info:
- C0: Pure White
- C0.5: Fair skin tones with pink undertones
- C1: Fair skin tones with neutral undertones
- C2: Fair skin tones with yellow undertones
- C3: Fair skin tones with cool undertones
- C4: Fair skin tones with pink undertones
- C5: Light skin tones with golden undertones
- C6: Light/Medium skin tones with neutral undertones
- C6.5: Light/Medium skin tones with yellow undertones
- C7: Medium skin tones with a neutral undertone
- C8: Medium skin tones with a warm undertone
- C8.5: Medium skin tones with a yellow undertone
- C9: Medium skin tones with a peach undertone
- C10: Medium skin tones with a golden undertone
- C10.5: Medium skin tones with a warm golden undertone
- C11: Medium/dark skin tones with a peach undertone
- C12: Medium/dark skin tones with a neutral undertone
- C12.5: Medium/dark skin tones with a golden undertone
Swatches and Shade Info Continued:
- C13 – For dark skin tones with a golden undertone
- C13.5 – For dark skin tones with a neutral undertone
- C14 – For dark skin tones with a cool undertone
- C15 – For dark skin tones with a red undertone
- C16 – For dark skin tones with a warm undertone
- C17 – For dark skin tones with a neutral undertone
- C18 – For dark skin tones with a warm undertone
I wanted to also add in some comparison swatches for you if you are closer to my skin tone. I am typically Light to Medium with Neutral undertones. I found for this concealer C 7 was the best for me and my personal preferences. In the past I use to go light under my eyes but now I like to use something just slightly lighter than my skin tone or almost a match. It makes it easy when I am doing concealer only for those fast no makeup, makeup days. MAC I am NC 20 and that is really almost too light but it still works and I tend to mix a lot so that shade works still. I hope this helps if you are looking to buy the Makeup Revolution Concealer!
DISCLAIMER: Products were sent for editorial consideration. Links associated with BPAMC are affiliate links. Thank You for your constant love and support to Beauty Products Are My Cardio.
I had the pleasure of attending the bareMinerals BarePro Cocktails and Complexions event here in Chicago. See it HERE. The focus of the event was their new Bare Pro 16 hour full coverage concealer. I was able to sit with a bareMinerals Makeup Artist and learn a bit more about the product. I explained natural everyday makeup is more my lane. Some days I just spot conceal with concealer and ditch the foundation all together. She said this is the perfect concealer for that and I will say it has been fabulous. Products that are versatile and reliable are so important to me and the new bareMinerals BarePro Concealer fits the bill!
Whether you want to cover dark circles, look more awake or to brighten your undereyes, concealer seems to be a constant struggle for most people and I get it! With so many formulas and brands to choose from its hard to know what is right for you. Concealers in my opinion are used for different reasons depending on the person. I have concealers for everyday, events ect however everyday makeup is more what I look for when I am buying makeup. Even though I am not a full coverage or matte type of girl this concealer has been working for me!
This is a full coverage concealer with a matte finish but its very creamy. You can build it up for the coverage it offers or you can mix it with a very creamy eye cream to give it a natural look. If you are new here I do not like much of anything matte on my face. My skin can tend to get dry and products easily settle into my fine lines. When my makeup is too matte hello old looking dry skin lol. However this concealer again is very creamy so it does not give a super matte appearance under your eyes. I have been using it with my beloved Kiehl’s Creamy Avocado eye cream and it gives this concealer the most hydrating base.
Just as the bareMinerals Makeup Artist said this is the perfect concealer for everyday wear to spot conceal, throw on some mascara, lipgloss and a bit a bronzer and you are ready to go! I place the concealer under my eyes, on my forehead, under my nostrils (I get very red here) and then a bit on my cheeks. It blends nicely and with it being a stick it just makes it easy to apply. I found using a Beauty Blender was the best to blend out and for a more natural finish.
PRODUCT BREAKDOWN (Shop it HERE)
- 15 shades
- Matte Finish
- Sold at Ulta Beauty and Sephora
- crease-proof, waterproof, and humidity-resistant formula conceals, corrects, and contours
SHADES TOP TO BOTTOM:
- 05 Light/Medium-Neutral: for light to medium skin with neutral undertones (my perfect match)
- 07 Medium-Warm: for medium skin with warm undertones
- 08 Medium-Neutral: for medium skin with neutral undertones
- 09 Tan-Warm: for tan skin with warm undertones
If you are looking for a great everyday concealer yet versatile this is one to check out! Whether you need to cover a blemish, want to contour or use it to conceal your undereyes bareMinerals Bare Pro Full Coverage concealer has you covered! What are some of your favorite concealers? Lets chat in the comments!
DISCLAIMER: Products were sent by bareMinerals for editorial consideration. All thoughts and opinions are my own. Links associated with BPAMC are affiliate links. Thank You for your constant love and support to Beauty Products Are My Cardio
I had the pleasure of attending the bareMinerals Cocktails and Complexions event here in Chicago last week. With so many new goodies I wanted to give you the breakdown. The focus was their new Bare Pro 16 hour full coverage concealer. But of course there is the Gen Nude Blushes and Lip Lacquers! BareMinerals is a brand fast approaching the Holy Grail train for me. The products are reliable, the shade ranges are inclusive and offer a natural approach to makeup. Natural everyday makeup is more my lane and when I need to amp it up I can but having products that work and are reliable is my number one goal. Not just as a beauty blogger but as a beauty consumer.
New bareMinerals Products:
- BAREPRO 16 hour Full Coverage Concealer (Shop it HERE)
Formulated with Bamboo Stem Extract to smooth the look of pores and fine lines, and powerful antioxidant-rich Raspberry Seed Oil, Blackcurrant Seed Oil and Sea Lavender to nourish, hydrate and help defend skin against the damaging effects of environmental stressors such as pollution
- 16 Shades
- Crease Proof
- Water Proof
- Covers Dark Circles and Blemishes
- GEN NUDE Powder Blush (shop it HERE)
Instantly warm your complexion, define cheekbones, and brighten your face with Gen Nude Powder Blush, an effortless, highly-blendable, natural-looking color blush
- 12 Shades
- Radiant Looking Complextion
- Infused with Good For your skin ingredients
- GEN NUDE Lip Lacquer (Shop it HERE)
bareMinerals Gen Nude Patent Lip Lacquer combines a high-shine finish with full-coverage color in nude shades, designed to be perfect for every skin tone.
- 20 Shades
- Moisturizing Mineral Complex
- Opaque finish
If you are looking to add any of this newness to your vanity all three can be found at Ulta or Sephora I will say I liked what I saw and felt that night! lol Blush is my ultimate weakness and concealer is something I love to try. It is a very versatile product so having more than one in your makeup collection is important. Stay tuned for more! Reviews and swatches coming soon to BPAMC. For More beauty head over to my INSTAGRAM
DISCLAIMER: BPAMC was invited to private event for the release of new products for editorial consideration. All thoughts and opinions are my own. Links associated with BPAMC are affiliate links. Thank You for your constant love and support to Beauty Products Are My Cardio