I wanted to give you all a run down of the MAC Cosmetics X Macy’s Meet and Greet in case you could not attend or join in on the live demo on Instagram! First and foremost I want to Thank all the amazing and very talented people over at MAC and Macy’s on State Street who gave me this honor. You all were incredibly welcoming and so fun to hang out with! For all my Chicago followers if you are in the area please make sure to check out this location for your MAC Cosmetics and beauty needs!
The guests and I had so much fun just talking about MAC products we love and why we love them, shared tips and talked and talked and talked all night, all things beauty! One guest loved my makeup that night and wanted to know how I get a natural looking makeup application. We grabbed some of my must have MAC Products along with suggestions from the MAC artists for her skin tone and started a live demo on my Instagram Stories where I discussed why I love these products, shared beauty tips and answered questions.
Follow me on Instagram @beautyproductsaremycardio for more beauty!
MAC Demo &Product Breakdown:
MAC Cosmetics MUA: Clarissa – Instagram Handle @letsbrushnmakeup
Follower and lovely Model: Natasha
Clarissa created a natural look that had a smokey eye that can be worn during the day with a nude lip but adding a pop of color on the lips gives the look a stamp of glam approval. Not only did Natasha love the way her makeup looked but she loved the way it felt! She doesn’t wear a ton all the time so I felt it was important for her to try some of my fav MAC MVP’s that are fool proof in my opinion. This is what many of the guests talked about, natural looking makeup that gives a “this is me but better than me look” Too many steps and products can be very intimidating and even though I am a “Beauty Blogger” I am an everyday woman who doesn’t have a ton of time to get ready and myself can be intimidated at times with too many steps (insert the perfect smokey eye… gets me everytime lol)
- Strobe Cream in shade Gold lite
- Studio Fix Fluid in shade NW45 and NC 50
- Foundation Brush – 170 (we were all in amazement watching this brush in action! – This is on my list to buy!)
- Mineralize Skin Finish in Dark
- Select Cover Up Concealer in NC 50 (PRO TIP: The MUA said she starts more far down on the under eye and works the concealer up so the concealer does not settle into fine lines too much)
- MAC Lipstensity lipstick in shade Mulling Spice with new Lip Liner in Shade Fire Roasted (See swatches of the original line HERE)
- Eye Shadow all over lid was Brown Script and the rest of the eye was created with MAC Warm Palette (Clarissa said she loves it for travel because every shade you can possibly need is there – yep this is added to my MAC wish list)
- Mascara Extreme Dimension
- Eyebrow Pencil
- Fix Plus Spray – This is just a must always. Like I said there and I will say it now, I literally bathe in Fix Plus! LOL!!!!
Before & After Shots:
Thank You so much to all my followers and guests that came to the event and joined in on Instagram Live. Your support and sweet comments in my DM’s means so much and I truly enjoy interacting with you daily on all things beauty! I am testing out some new MAC products and wanted to give you the run down. Please let me know if you have tried these and what you are loving right now from MAC.
- Match Master Foundation – Shade 02
- Mineralize Skin Finish Bronzer – Shade Give Me Sun
- Clear Brow Gel
- Eye Brow Pencil – Shade Spiked
- MAC Look in a Box – Exclusive to Macy’s
WANT MORE MAC POSTS:
- Must have MAC Nudes Part 1
- Must have MAC Nudes Part 2
- Must have MAC Red Lipsticks
- Summer Approved Bright Reds
- MAC Liptensity Line
- MAC Vampy Lipstick
DISCLAIMER: Links associated with BPAMC are affiliate links. Products received were gifted by MAC Cosmetics, thoughts and opinions are my own. As always Thank You for your constant love and support to Beauty Products Are My Cardio