Who doesn’t love a good makeup brush right? With the ELF Brush Set your face is literally all set! I have been an avid fan of ELF brushes for some time now. I recently did a blog post on my must have drugstore brushes (find it HERE) and ELF was of course featured. In recent months ELF launched a whole bunch of new goodies and this Ultimate Brush set was one of the new releases. It comes with 18 brushes with roll for $55. That comes out to roughly $3 a brush and I think that is a beauty win considering some brushes in this set individually are priced between $4-$6.
One of the brushes that is included in this set is the Flawless Face Brush and I am obsessed with it. I have the original one in black and it retails for $6.00. I use it for my MAC Studio Fix Powder foundation and it packs the product on beautifully!! Another fav of mine that is included in this set is the Flawless Concealer Brush. Its $3 and works. Its not too big or small and its gentle. The brushes are Vegan-friendly and can be used either wet or dry products. Also with this set is the metallic, also vegan leather brush roll which is perfect for travel and a space saver!
Includes: Shop it HERE
- Brush Roll Travel Case
- Highlighting Brush
- Blush Brush
- Flawless Concealer Brush
- Concealer Brush
- Blending Brush
- Small Precision Brush
- Mascara Fan Brush
- Angled Eyeliner Brush
- Fan Brush
- Contouring Brush
- Angled Foundation Brush
- Selfie Ready Foundation Brush
- Stipple Brush
- Flawless Face Brush
- Eyeshadow “C” Brush
- Crease Brush
- Small Angled Brush
- Lash & Brow Wand
Recently on my INSTAGRAM (Come find me HERE) I did a poll if my followers would buy this ELF Brush Set and the the percentage in favor was extremely high!! I hope this posts helps you to decide if this is for you. This also makes a fabulous gift for the beauty lover in your life! Happy Shopping!!!
DISCLAIMER: Brush set was sent for editorial consideration. Links associated with BPAMC are affiliate links. Thank You so much for your constant love and support to Beauty Products Are My Cardio.
If you know me at all you know I am a BLUSH ADDICT!!!! It all started when I was 9 and was heavily involved in dance (read more and see a picture here lol). To me no makeup look is complete without blush and when spring and summer arrive its my favorite time of the year to get my cheek all peachy and ready to glow! Drugstores blushes are some of the best out there and I adore finding affordable makeup. With some many pinks, peaches, corals and nudes to choose from how can one not get excited! Not to mention endless options of shimmers, mattes, creams and powders.
Here are some must have Drugstore Blushes to get you ready for Spring on a budget!
- ELF Beautifully Bare Blush: Shade Peach Perfection ($4.00) This is a cream based blush that can be easily applied with your fingers or a small stippling brush. I love this one from Elf. This swatches darker than it actually looks on the cheek. Its a gorgeous sheer tint of peach!
- Pixi By Petra Glowy Powder: Shade Rome Rose ($16.00) Ohhhh Pixi Beauty has stolen my heart. This powder is peachy pink with gold shimmer perfection that goes on so smoothly. The most expensive out of them all but Pixi Beauty is high end at the drugstore! (see the Pixi Glowy Powder Collection with swatches and my review here)
- Wet N Wild Color Icon Blush: Shade Apricot In The Middle ($2.99) My absolute go to blush that I know will never fail me. For everyday natural looks to a bold red lip look for a night out! You will not be disappointing plus these Wet N Wild blushes apply like high end blushes! Winning!!!!!
- Milani Baked Blush: Shade Luminoso ($6.99) This blush pretty much has a cult following and for a good reason.
- Physicians Formula Butter Blush: Shade Natural Glow ($12.99) Glowy Shimmer Perfection. A blush that can be worn alone or as a topper to give a more matte blush a bit of peachy pink shimmer!
Each of these drugstore blushes offer such soft shades of pinks and peaches to give your skin that spring glow we all want. They can be pared with nude looks, bright & bold looks and perfectly transition to day to night when you are on the go!
What are some of your favorite blushes for Spring? Do you have a drugstore blush you cannot live without? Let me know, I am always ready to add more to my collection!
** Some links associated with BPAMC are affiliate links. As always Thank You so much for your constant love and support to Beauty Products Are My Cardio